Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I'm starting to feel like this is some conspiracy to make me say really horrible things about myself. Miss Emily White http://steppingintofantasy.blogspot.com/ has bestowed the 'Sugar Doll' blogger award upon me. This is something no one would dare call me in real life. So, things about me:
1. I used to eat dirt when I was little.
2. I go to midnight book handouts/premiers of Harry Potter. In costume. I'm in my thirties. My daughters were very embarrassed of me.
3. If, at any moment, at any time, in a public place I can get away with it, I'll act like an idiot if I know my daughters will scream, "Oh my god, Mom. Knock it off!"
4. I wanted to be Stevie Nicks when I grew up.
5. My parents bought my first ever album when I was 9. It was Cyndi Lauper's 'She's so Unusual.' They said it reminded them of me.
6. I've been in love with Keifer Sutherland since I was 12. That's more than two decades, people. It was the movie 'Stand By Me.' I always love the jerk. This is immulated in real life.
7. I was in KEY Club, Math Club, and Track in school. I also spent my lunch time smoking with the stoners (cigarettes) across the street. I've never cared about cliques.
8. I've moved many times. I keep losing count. I tried using my fingers, but now I'll just list them: Arlington to Wichita to Ft Worth to Arlington to Joshua to Nederland to Salida to Grand Junction to Clifton to Palisade to Wichita to Wichita to Palisade to Aurora to Palisade to Clifton to Clifton to Bunker Hill to Whitney to Roxana to Alton to E. Alton to Whitney to Whitney to Waco. Towns listed twice were because I moved to a new house in the same town. I hate packing.
9. I'm allergic to gravity.
10. Anything that is not corn, green beans, peas, potatoes, celery, onions, lettuce, carrots, tomatos, green peppers, or cucumbers is an 'exotic' vegetable. Do not attempt to feed me anything in the veggies pyramid that is not one of these things. No exceptions.
PS: I also have a suspicion that blogger is broken. My image and link are garbled. I might have to fix post-post.