I see a lot of my blogging friends getting tagged with this, and I got tagged by Terry Towery at http://awriterofwrongs.blogspot.com/
I'm not going to pass it on since I don't want to make someone do it more than once, so if you'd like to this lil questionnaire, by all means, share info about you! I love reading about everyone else.
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. Well, it was May of 2005, so I was newly recharging my writing batteries with two stories I had begun in April of that year.
2. Spending every weekend at Scarborough Renfaire (which I spelled wrong and am too lazy to look up), at which time I sat both days of the weekend at a picnic table in FULL Ren gear with a pack of pencils and a writing tablet from the faire's open to close, working on my stories and ignoring my family (parents and sisters).
3. Driving a rickety truck I was too afraid to wash because the dirt held it together. It had no A/C and a vinyl bench seat. IN TEXAS.
4. Working at the job I still have, but I liked it then.
5. Living in a small town 40 miles from Waco.
Question 2: Where would you like to be in five years?
1. In a house of my own. Renting blows.
2. Working on another best seller... (yanno, after I've had a couple already)
3. Living moderately with a sense of security.
4. Behind the wheel of a '57 Mustang.
5. Above ground is something I'd settle on at this point.
Question 3: What is on your to-do list today?
3. Go to work.
4. Write some more.
5. Go to bed.
Question 4: What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chex Mix.
2. Chex Mix.
3. Animal crackers (mostly their heads).
5. Chex Mix.
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. I'm sure I'd still write.
2. Create a financially stress-free life for all friends and family.
3. Buy a new body.
4. Travel a lot. To places I can reach in a car. I have an illogical fear of dying in a plane the moment I win the lottery, so no more flying for me. Then again, a plane would probably just crash into my new house.
5. Self publish if I wasn't already. I'd probably just buy a publishing house for all my friends to use. :-)