I've also received a couple of awards recently, so decided to stop hoarding and go ahead and
The Versatile Blogger Award
The first is The Versatile Blogger given by:
Lisa Green at Paranormal Point of View http://paranormalpointofview.blogspot.com/
Kelly Dexter at Nerdsville Rhapsody http://nerdvillerhapsody.blogspot.com/
The rules are thus:
There are steps required for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1) Thank and link back to giver.
2) List seven things about myself:
1) I'm a lot more boring than I seem.
2) My first car was a VW Bug.
3) I hate socks.
4) I cut my own hair.
5) I have less organs than I was born with.
6) Black is my favorite absence of color.
7) I breathe. Most days.
3) Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers you've discovered and think are fantastic.
Seriously? 15 people, pages, links? The next award wants the same thing, so I'm combining instead of posting 30 people's names.
4) Let the bloggers know about their award.
The other award is the Lovely Blog Award
Given by Tessa Conte at Tessa's Blurb http://tessasblurb.blogspot.com/
Rules are thus:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Okay, fifteen people:
I seriously just spent half an hour trying to find someone I know that doesn't already have these. I had a list only three people long before I deleted and wrote this lame paragraph instead. I get points for trying, dangit. Short attention span, guys. Seriously short... what was I saying? Oh, right. Zombies. They're at Mia's new place. Funny ones.
***And another lame reminder of my 106 Followers Contest which ends this Sunday.